fade time issues with 6.3.1

Hello peeps, anyone fancing being a hero and saving the day for me ? 

i updated our congo jr with 6.3.1.9.0.49 and all seemed well, except when I come to programming presets into main playback. 

For example, if i choose preset 2 > 10+time> the fades total 20 mins !!!

what should be a snap....time=0.01 in/out is actually 1 second

0.1 = 10secs

0.5= 50 secs and so on...............

I have not changed anything in the play settings, default times are the same as previous shows and I just cant figure this out.......

help please !!!!!! and happy xmas !!!!

simon

Parents
  • You've got the "Rate" of the Sequence set to something other than 100%. Looks like 1% given the numbers.

Hit [Seq] to open the Sequences List and change the "Rate" cell for your Main Playback sequence back to 100.

The other possibility is that you've set a "Time Master" set - that controls the Rate directly on a fader.
    [Modify] & [Master] to open the Masters List, scroll down and look for something with "Content Type" set ot "Time Master". Change that to none/empty.

• You've got the "Rate" of the Sequence set to something other than 100%. Looks like 1% given the numbers.

Hit [Seq] to open the Sequences List and change the "Rate" cell for your Main Playback sequence back to 100.

The other possibility is that you've set a "Time Master" set - that controls the Rate directly on a fader.
    [Modify] & [Master] to open the Masters List, scroll down and look for something with "Content Type" set ot "Time Master". Change that to none/empty.

Children
Related