Importieren von selbst erstellten Templates

Hallo, 

wir sind glückliche Besitzer von JB A8. 

Da das Template nicht vorhanden ist, habe ich das vom A 12 umgeschrieben, betrifft  den E Mode.

Klappt wunderbar, nur wenn ich eine andere Vorstellung lade und dann den JB aus meiner Vorstellung JB A8 importiere werden meine Parameter Defenitionen nicht mit übernommen, obwohl diese in der Parameter Defenitions Liste angezeigt werden, auch beim Template, aber ich kann nicht durch meine Color Seiten ,,jumpen", habe nur noch 2 Seiten (Color). Beim erstellen hatte ich 6 Seiten, um die Ringe des A8 seperat anzusteuern. 

Außerdem, wie kann ich die Parameter über den Encodern ordnen, dass ich z.B. zuerst (von links nach rechts)Blue,Blue 2 , Blue 3, Blue 4 angezeigt bekomme. Habe mehrere  Varianten versucht, verstehe aber nicht die zuordnung die Congo macht. 

Congo SE & Congo Jr.  V 6.3.1

Thorsten 

Theater an der Ruhr / Mülheim / Germany 

Parents
  • English Translation from Above

"We now are the happy owners of JB A8 fixtures.

Since the Template for this fixture doesn't already exist, I edited the template from A12 - referring to E-Mode.

It works almost perfect - except when I load a different show and then try to import this edited "A8" template:

the parameter definition are not there anymore. Even though these parameter definitions are shown in the Parameter

Definitions List - also in the template, I can not find them in the Color Pages - just 2 pages there.

When creating the template, I had 6 pages of colors, so I could control the A8 Rings seperately.

Furthermore - how can I order the Parameters that I create to the specific Encoders? - so that I have displayed

from left to right, Blue, Blue2, Blue3, Blue4. I tried many different variations - but I don't understand the ordering of

the parameters on the Encoders which Congo processes.

Also - how can I define that the Color Picker uses all the color channels in the A8. With the four rings, it only selects

blue when I select the blue from the first ring. By Blue2, blue3, blue4, it does not react.

Can I also define in E-Mode that I have an encoder that allows a group selection of all blue

parameters? "

- Thorsten kannst du uns ein Kopie der original Vorstellungsdateie mit den selbstgebaute Template einfügen in ein Post hier?

DANKE und ein fröhes Weihnachten!

[edited by: corey at 12:19 PM (GMT -6) on Tue, Dec 25 2012]
  • Danke Corey für die Übersetzung, den File habe ich Dir per Mail gesendet. 

Guten Rutsch ins neue Jahr. 

Gruss

Thorsten

Reply Children
  • Hallo Thorsten,

I have now looked at the import of custom templates. It seems to be a problem with the Import Organizer when it comes to user created parameters.

The internal cache for parameters isn't updated when importing the template. This leaves the parameter name blank which will make it misbehave in various ways.

Until this gets fixed, there is a relatively simple workaround. After importing the template, open the Parameter Definitions Editor and close it again. This will update the cache and everything should behave properly after this.

Sorry for the trouble. I'll make sure it gets fixed in the next release.

Anders

Related