Effect Question

Hi There

In a show im doing at the moment there is a particular effect we would like to use, basicaly there is 6 moving heads circling the around the stage (with the help of a dynamic effect) in the colour of Red, what we want to do is with just one hit of the go button make the movers go to O/W for a second then back to Red.

Is there a simple way of making this happen

Appreciate your help

Patch

Parents
  • Hi Patch,

What I would've done is make sure that my "record attribute mode" is "Changed" so it doesn't restart the effect when going to the next preset.

Make your fixtures white for the next preset and give the preset a time.

Then make a next preset in red again but let it follow from the previous one with the desired follow time.

You will need to apply "21 dyn effect" to those fixtures to stop the effect then.

Do you need step by step instructions?

Regards,

Chenn

[edited by: Chenn at 1:54 AM (GMT -6) on Tue, Feb 5 2013]
  • Hi Patch,

What I would've done is make sure that my "record attribute mode" is "Changed" so it doesn't restart the effect when going to the next preset.

Make your fixtures white for the next preset and give the preset a time.

Then make a next preset in red again but let it follow from the previous one with the desired follow time.

You will need to apply "21 dyn effect" to those fixtures to stop the effect then.

Do you need step by step instructions?

Regards,

Chenn

[edited by: Chenn at 1:54 AM (GMT -6) on Tue, Feb 5 2013]
Children
Related