Universal Fader Wings, Master Playback Wing, and a Congo JR.

Hi, 

My question is about the universal fader wings and Congo JR. I already have a master playback wing attached to the board but I am interested in getting the smaller 1 x 20 fader wing.

How difficult is that to set up and assign channels to? And what is the average cost of one of those wings?

Parents
  • Setup:
    Undo a couple of screws, slot it in the top, screw them back in to secure and finally plug in the USB cable.

Assigning stuff is exactly the same as assigning anything to your Master Playback Wing.
    - There's a flash button and master key for each fader, the same as on the wing you already have.

In your case the 1x20 will turn up as Masters 41-60 - the next 20 after the Master Playback Wing - so page changes for these extra 20 faders will use the {Page 41-60} softkey under "Masters" softkey page.

[edited by: Richard at 6:58 AM (GMT -6) on Sun, Feb 10 2013]
  • Setup:
    Undo a couple of screws, slot it in the top, screw them back in to secure and finally plug in the USB cable.

Assigning stuff is exactly the same as assigning anything to your Master Playback Wing.
    - There's a flash button and master key for each fader, the same as on the wing you already have.

In your case the 1x20 will turn up as Masters 41-60 - the next 20 after the Master Playback Wing - so page changes for these extra 20 faders will use the {Page 41-60} softkey under "Masters" softkey page.

[edited by: Richard at 6:58 AM (GMT -6) on Sun, Feb 10 2013]
Children
Related