Congo as Server, Congo Light Server as Backup, Both outputting Artnet to Pathprots.

Hi there,

I want to create the following network setup can I have some help on it?

Congo as Server, Congo Light Server as Backup, Both outputting Artnet to Pathprots ( IP 2.0.0.x subnet mask 255.0.0.0).

What I did was to set the IP address of Congo 2.0.0.1 subnet 255.0.0.0 under the Network Tab, IP Settings in System settings and I Uncheck the Network Services Box

Congo Light Server IP address 2.0.0.2 subnet 255.0.0.0 under the Network Tab, IP Settings in System settings and I Uncheck the Network Services Box

Pathports IP addresses from 2.0.0.3 to 2.0.0.x subnet 255.0.0

Also both for Congo and Congo Light Server my set up in Systems Setting under the Protocols Tab was:

I check the enable Artnet box, select from the address drop down menu  2.255.255.255 and select Logical Network 0, Uncheck ACN box and ETCNet2 box.

Also I went to the Universe Map Tab and select Logical Network 0. and configure my Universes from 0 to 11 and Subnets all to 0.

Finally I select Congo to Start Always as a Server and Congo Light Server to start always as a Backup.

Are the above right and will both Consoles output Artnet to Pathports (The Server and if it fails the Backup)?

Also can Congo act as Server and Congo Light Server as Backup with these settings?

Related