Move When Dark

Would someone be kind enough to remind me how, with moving lights, you setup move when dark? Page number in manual would do, I've tried looking but with no luck.
Parents
  • Chuffer:
    Would someone be kind enough to remind me how, with moving lights, you setup move when dark? Page number in manual would do, I've tried looking but with no luck.

Pg. 335 of the Congo Software Manual which can also be found online at :

http://www.etcconnect.com/docs/docs_downloads/manuals/Congo_Congo-jr_v4.3_User_Manual.pdf

Device Play back - GoOnGo or GoInB (4.3)

Go in Black = Move in Dark.

"Automatic GoInB Logic (4.3)

If you are working in a theatrical, sequential style of programming you can allow the system to decide this for

you based on the intensity of the device in the preceeding step. The correct setting for this to work is GoInB and

unchecking the box for "Disable automatic GoOnGo logic". See System Settings - Attribute.

" 

Hope that helps!

- corey

• Chuffer:

Pg. 335 of the Congo Software Manual which can also be found online at :

http://www.etcconnect.com/docs/docs_downloads/manuals/Congo_Congo-jr_v4.3_User_Manual.pdf

Device Play back - GoOnGo or GoInB (4.3)

Go in Black = Move in Dark.

"Automatic GoInB Logic (4.3)

If you are working in a theatrical, sequential style of programming you can allow the system to decide this for

you based on the intensity of the device in the preceeding step. The correct setting for this to work is GoInB and

unchecking the box for "Disable automatic GoOnGo logic". See System Settings - Attribute.

" 

Hope that helps!

- corey

Children
  • Hi guys -

Corey has provided the correct info, but I'd like to warn you against using the "Automatic GoInB Logic". This logic works great if you write your sequence in the correct order and then never delete or insert any steps in that sequence because it is embedding channel-level GoOnGo/GoInB data into presets. I reccomend NOT using this logic and using the simple Go In B function alone - please be aware that this is very simple logic and that it will tell any channel with parameter data to move in the B fader regardless of whether that channel is actually "dark" in A.

In the upcoming version of software, we are adding the new feature "AutoMark" that will do the proper on-the-fly move dark calculations.

Thanks -

Sarah

Related