Firmware Update

Hello. The other day I upgraded our console to the latest software version, but I've been having a few problems. I figured updating the firmware would solve the problem, but I'm having trouble getting the board to enter diagnostics mode. I'm following the directions that came with the update, but that doesn't seem to work. Any suggestions on what I could be doing wrong?

Thanks!

Jamal

• Unfortunately it's difficult to offer any specific advice as you didn't say which console you have or the versions you are updating from and to.

However, you did mention "diagnostics".
    As described in the release notes, this is only for the big Congo console to update its facepanel firmware to v1.3.01.9... This firmware update was originally released with Congo software v6.0.4 and so many users will already have this installed.

It does not apply if you have a Congo jr, Congo Kid or Congo LS.

In general, if you have any kind of issue updating your ETC console it's best to contact your local ETC dealer or nearest ETC office.

If you are able to telephone ETC from in front of the console, we can easily talk you through the update process.

If you prefer to email, please ensure you include as much information as possible in the first instance, as that way we can provide the fastest assistance.

For technical support in the Americas, please call 608/831-4116, or toll-free in the U.S. at 800/688-4116.
    For technical support in Europe, please call (+44) 20 8896 1000.
    For technical support in Germany, please call (+49) 8024 4700-0
    For technical support in Asia, please call (+852) 2799 1220.

For email-based Congo Family support, please email "congo [at] etcconnect [dot] com"
    For email-based Eos Family support, please email "eos [at] etcconnect [dot] com"

[edited by: Richard at 3:55 AM (GMT -6) on Fri, May 24 2013]
Related