EUROLITE LED PIX-16 QCL

I tried to create a Device Template for the Pix-Bar with 64 Channels mode. I used Color Parameters until i realized that there are les than 64 possible. How can i create a working template.

Parents
  • Unfortunately you didn't provide a user manul for the fixture and I wasn't able to find one, but going by the numbers and fixture description I'm guessing it's 16 'dots'/'pixels' of RGBW.

Simply patch the fixture to 16 Desk Channels using the fixture template Generic > RGBW.

Use the Patch Wizard to do this in one go (RGBW type, 16 devices, first Desk Channel to use, fixture's DMX Address and Universe)

This method allows you to control every 'pixel' individually, including using all the Congo Effects across your LED bar.

- It also sounds like you're running a very old version of Congo, as the maximum number of parameter types was increased a long time ago.
    The latest version can be downloaded from this page on the ETC website.

[edited by: Richard at 11:04 AM (GMT -6) on Thu, Aug 15 2013]
  • Sorry for that poor information. But you did a great job. it sounds like the way it works.my head met the table ( :-) ) as i  read your lines because i didn't had that simple idea. i'll try it next week. and actually i'm using the v6.4.0 of the congo. I already downloaded the 6.4.1 but it's not installed.

Thank you very much for the inspiration

Chris

• Sorry for that poor information. But you did a great job. it sounds like the way it works.my head met the table ( :-) ) as i  read your lines because i didn't had that simple idea. i'll try it next week. and actually i'm using the v6.4.0 of the congo. I already downloaded the 6.4.1 but it's not installed.

Thank you very much for the inspiration

Chris

Children
No Data
Related