IRFR

Has anything changed regarding purchasing IRFR for IPhones?  I can only find the IRFR Preview version?

Thanks,
Orri 

Parents
  • HI

My question isn't about the iRFR but about aRFR.

Last year I've download the application from the google play site but i've got some problems with the router that I've got at that time and I never connect the console to my android (Samsung Ace). Now I've got another wireless router and my android finally recognizes this one, but when I try to use the tryout mode (5 days) of the aRFR the Connect key doesn't appear. I never try to use this application cause, as I said before, never had the wireless working in the right way. I thought that those 5 days are from the moment we start to use or is from the moment we download the application??

Best regards

Pedro Alves

• HI

My question isn't about the iRFR but about aRFR.

Last year I've download the application from the google play site but i've got some problems with the router that I've got at that time and I never connect the console to my android (Samsung Ace). Now I've got another wireless router and my android finally recognizes this one, but when I try to use the tryout mode (5 days) of the aRFR the Connect key doesn't appear. I never try to use this application cause, as I said before, never had the wireless working in the right way. I thought that those 5 days are from the moment we start to use or is from the moment we download the application??

Best regards

Pedro Alves

Children
Related