Dock Areas

Hi

I normally like to use the dock areas especially the moving light and the masters dock area

The moving light is great cause I don't have to look to the console to see what I'm doing and i've got an easy way to work ofline with any moving head.

My problem is the masters dock area. 

When I try to see all of the masters they are upside down, in the console the master 1 is at bottom left and master 40 is at up right while in the dock area master 1 is at up left and master 40 is at bottom left. This is very annoying cause when I look at that dock area and see the first master on and I don't want it on I always move the master 21 first and then see that I'm wrong.

Why can't I choose the up or down masters??? if I open 2 dock areas on different screens I see always the same on those 2 docks ans my question is can you on future version give us the chance to choose what to see?? I know that we have the master editor view but it's not the same cause with that we have 1 more tab open and if we need to see another we loose the view to the masters.

Thanks

Pedro Alves 

Related