Presets and Importing

Hi,

A couple of things?

Firstly iv been designing the lights for a show next month on some visualisation software, all of the presets are not in order so I'm going to create a new show file and import them in.  I just want to make sure this is possible? And can i just pick and choose which presets go where with out it mucking up the sequence list.

Secondly is it possible to import presets from the same show file your working on? Basically there is a dace number and there is many presets that I'm creating to be done via time code but many of them need repeating. 

And talking of timecode if iv already started learning the presets with timecodes can i go back and add presets to list?

I know its an essay i do apologise 

Many thanks

Parents
  • In Congo, you can insert presets in any order in a sequence list so this should be pretty straight-forward. You can also use the same preset as many times as you want in the sequence list.

And yes, you can insert new presets in the sequence even if you have started to assign timecodes. (The timecode is linked to the sequence step, not the preset itself.)

Once you have imported the presets, you can reuse them as many times as you want.

When you have imported the presets, just start with an empty sequence and insert the presets in the order you want, like this:

1 INSERT

3 INSERT

2 INSERT

1 INSERT

This will create a sequence with the presets in this order: 1, 3, 2, 1 

• In Congo, you can insert presets in any order in a sequence list so this should be pretty straight-forward. You can also use the same preset as many times as you want in the sequence list.

And yes, you can insert new presets in the sequence even if you have started to assign timecodes. (The timecode is linked to the sequence step, not the preset itself.)

Once you have imported the presets, you can reuse them as many times as you want.

When you have imported the presets, just start with an empty sequence and insert the presets in the order you want, like this:

1 INSERT

3 INSERT

2 INSERT

1 INSERT

This will create a sequence with the presets in this order: 1, 3, 2, 1 

Children
No Data
Related