cueing

Hi 

I was wondering if you could tell me how i could run a preset for about 40minutes while running other presets at the same time.

For example, in my preset 1 i have several lanterns at full by the 40mins is up i would have wanted all these to be a only 10%, so they have slowly faded out. While this cue is going on i would have other cues going on at the same time. Is this possible and so how?

louise

Parents
  • Hi louise,

there exist several possibilities to do this:

The 40min. cue could be a crossfade, all fades behind need to be movefades then....  (there will be a time controller for the XF on an attribute wheel, but you will have the limitation that move fades cannot run channeltimes..)

The 40min. cue could be a lockfade, all fades behind can be cross or movefade, the locked channels will not be affected ...(you can control the channels running in the lockfade with rate and pause on an attribute wheel, (there might be 2 controllers take the first one there seems to be a problem))

You could run the 40min cue in a master, triggered with a masterlink...(be careful, the same channels should not be recorded in the playback then, because of the HTP law)

Normally I use movefades to realize multiple cues, in a 40 minute case lock fade or masterlink might be more interesting.

Good luck

Tobias Löffler aus München

• Hi louise,

there exist several possibilities to do this:

The 40min. cue could be a crossfade, all fades behind need to be movefades then....  (there will be a time controller for the XF on an attribute wheel, but you will have the limitation that move fades cannot run channeltimes..)

The 40min. cue could be a lockfade, all fades behind can be cross or movefade, the locked channels will not be affected ...(you can control the channels running in the lockfade with rate and pause on an attribute wheel, (there might be 2 controllers take the first one there seems to be a problem))

You could run the 40min cue in a master, triggered with a masterlink...(be careful, the same channels should not be recorded in the playback then, because of the HTP law)

Normally I use movefades to realize multiple cues, in a 40 minute case lock fade or masterlink might be more interesting.

Good luck

Tobias Löffler aus München

Children
No Data
Related