Need fixture library Coemar MM 1200 zoom 15/30 bbi for ETC Congo Jr

Hi there, does anyone know how to make this fixture library MM 1200 zoom 15/30 bbi from Coemar 's old 'legacy scanners'?

I need it for a client using etc congo jr soon. Thanks in advance!! 

Parents
  • Hi,

After searching, I found the manual for the Nat MM 1200 zoom 15/30. Do you know if this is the same unit as the "bbi"?

I could probably do a template for it pretty quickly.

Oskar

• Hi Oskar, I have no idea if it's the same but anyway can u make the template for the nat mm1200 zoom15/30 first? Also can you teach me how to write my own fixture libraries for future needs too?

Thanks in advance!

Jonathan

• Hi Jonathan -

I'm sure Oskar will get back to you about the template. In the mean time, building templates in Congo  (or Congo jr, or Congo offline - it's all the same)  is very easy. I recommend, though, that you take a look in the "Announcements" section at the top of this forum for a posting called "Guidelines for building Congo Fixture Templates" as this contains a lot of good information for building templates that work well.

To make your own template, though, just go to the Browser>Patching>Templates node and press MODIFY to open the list. Then you can press INSERT to insert an empty template (make sure to label it), then press MODIFY in the PARAMETERS cell for that new template and press INSERT to insert a line for every parameter in the device. Remember that 16-bit parameters will only need one line, both the coarse and fine addresses fit in this one line. You can pick from the already-defined parameter names in the console to name each line, and if you need to, you can create your own parameter names in the Parameter Definitions tab, also available in the Patching section of the Browser.

If you have questions, we're here to help.

Thanks -

Sarah 

• Hi,

Here is a show with templates for the NAT MM 1200 15/30 in both 18 channel mode and 20 channel mode.
    To get these into your showfile, you can use the Import Wizard in the Browser to import them from this show to yours.
    You are also totally free to change things in the template if you want or need to do it.

Hope it helps,
    Oskar

CoemarNATMM1200zoom.zip
  • Hi Oskar (and Sarah too!),

Many thanks for the lead. I've made a new template of the MM1200 bbi 15/30 with help from your library template and the real manual that i've received from the client. Posted here for anyone who needs it.

Jonathan 

Nat MM1200bbi 15_30 18ch.asc
Reply Children
No Data
Related