Forgetful master playback wing

Hello,

Occasionally when I turn on my Congo Jr and resume a saved play, the master playback wing forgets the information I have saved onto the masters. The direct selects work fine and I can reload the information it's forgotten. I connect the playback wing via the usb and use a PSU. The desk is also running the latest software version. Any ideas? Many thanks

Parents
  • Hi Consoleop,

I doubt your Congo Jr Master Playback Wing has gotten Alzheimers. Objects that you assign to a Submaster are only temporarily there.

After a reboot, these assigned objects are gone if they had not been saved explizitly to the Master Page, which wouldn't automatically

happen when saving a showfile.

You can explizitly save these contents with RECORD & PAGE or automatically as a GENERAL SETTING->PLAY SETTING-> MASTERS->

Auto-Update Master Page ( x ).

Check this setting, and then your Master Pages content will automatically save. After this, the content in the Masters will be saved into the

showfile when you save the showfile.

I hope that helps out - have a nice Sunday evening and fun with your Congo Jr!

• Hi Consoleop,

I doubt your Congo Jr Master Playback Wing has gotten Alzheimers. Objects that you assign to a Submaster are only temporarily there.

After a reboot, these assigned objects are gone if they had not been saved explizitly to the Master Page, which wouldn't automatically

happen when saving a showfile.

You can explizitly save these contents with RECORD & PAGE or automatically as a GENERAL SETTING->PLAY SETTING-> MASTERS->

Auto-Update Master Page ( x ).

Check this setting, and then your Master Pages content will automatically save. After this, the content in the Masters will be saved into the

showfile when you save the showfile.

I hope that helps out - have a nice Sunday evening and fun with your Congo Jr!

Children
No Data
Related