What´s new in Congo v5.0

Just read from the news about Congo´s next version. Can anyone tell about new features in v5.0? What´s the exact release date? Article told only that "ETC will be showing off Congo v5.0" at the spring tradeshows.
Parents Reply Children
  • I was wondring about the possibly for future release of having a way to change the "new show" setting. At present i have to store a show called default and laod it in everytime then rename it so it doesn't get erased.  I would love to be able to select the new show option and have it load my settings rather than the boards own settings.

Many Thanks

Andrew

• This is a feature in the upcoming v5 release. There is a new wizard that you can use to collect the parts of an existing show that you would like to keep and reuse when a new show is created.

If you want to have more than one "default" show, for instance if you tour and would like to keep setups for various venues, there's a different way to handle this. There is a new "delete" wizard that will make it easier to delete all or selections of the various record targets within a show (groups, palettes, presets, etc).  If you have to keep multiple default setups, use the delete wizard to create those basic play files.

Thanks!

Sarah 

Related