Cobalt, Congo ?

Hi

Is the Cobalt software set to replace Congo?

As the Congo console in not being manufactured anymore will there be any further updates in the Congo software?

I understand the Cobalt will run on the congo sn. in parallel with the congo software. would it be a good idea to install the new cobalt software now to get used to it?

Apologies for the list of questions and for maybe asking what has been asked before.

Regards

Nik

Nik Jeremy

Technician, Theatre Severn, Shrewsbury, UK

Parents
  • I've been running Cobalt on Congo Sr for some time now, and in my opinion it's definitely worth it. It's not so different you won't have your feet under you already if you're accustomed to 6.4, but the expansion capabilities of the Direct Selects Dock plus the extant Direct Selects can really open things up. Especially if you've got a touchscreen. Just my 2¢.

Anne

• I've been running Cobalt on Congo Sr for some time now, and in my opinion it's definitely worth it. It's not so different you won't have your feet under you already if you're accustomed to 6.4, but the expansion capabilities of the Direct Selects Dock plus the extant Direct Selects can really open things up. Especially if you've got a touchscreen. Just my 2¢.

Anne

Children
No Data
Related