Screen Resolution

Two questions...

1. Is it possible to change the screen resolution in Congo and Jr to a higher one, so that I can fit more lights in my Channel Layouts. I'm using three, sometimes four Channel Layouts for a show. The monitors I have are 15 & 17 inch.

2. If it is possible, than can I fit two 20 or 23 inch LCDs on the two monitor arms?

MZ
Parents
  • mzinman:
    1. Is it possible to change the screen resolution in Congo and Jr to a higher one

Yes, assuming your monitors support higher resolutions. Most 15" monitors are limited to 1024x768, which is why that was chosen as the default resolution.

However, Congo does not like having monitors of differing resolutions - all 3 should be set to the same number of pixels, as otherwise you get a few strange effects.

mzinman:
    than can I fit two 20 or 23 inch LCDs on the two monitor arms?
    Afraid not, as the monitor arms were designed for 15" monitors - anything bigger, and the bottom of the monitor hits the console!
  • mzinman:
    1. Is it possible to change the screen resolution in Congo and Jr to a higher one

Yes, assuming your monitors support higher resolutions. Most 15" monitors are limited to 1024x768, which is why that was chosen as the default resolution.

However, Congo does not like having monitors of differing resolutions - all 3 should be set to the same number of pixels, as otherwise you get a few strange effects.

mzinman:
    than can I fit two 20 or 23 inch LCDs on the two monitor arms?
    Afraid not, as the monitor arms were designed for 15" monitors - anything bigger, and the bottom of the monitor hits the console!
Children
No Data
Related