Direct select screen

Hi

Will it be that happens only to me? Every time that I put a new layout in the direct select keys screen all of the others that already have  don't appear but when I load the play they are there. For example I use the direct select type screen button 1 and 2 with different layouts and save the play. After I load the play this 2 layouts are there and I create a new one that I put in button 3 and save the play. When I load the play again only the layout on the button 3 is there the others 2 disappear. Can anyone tell me why this happen?

And is there a way to write the name of this layouts on the direct select? letters are better than numbers.

Pedro

Parents
  • I have not had any trouble with saving screens on the Direct Selects, and I have saved different screens between saves and power-ups.  However, I do agree it would be helpful to be able to have them labeled, it's not real easy to remember which layout is stored under which number, especially since everything else in the direct selects has a label--it's kind of making me take it for granted!

J. R.
    Salina Community Theatre

• I have not had any trouble with saving screens on the Direct Selects, and I have saved different screens between saves and power-ups.  However, I do agree it would be helpful to be able to have them labeled, it's not real easy to remember which layout is stored under which number, especially since everything else in the direct selects has a label--it's kind of making me take it for granted!

J. R.
    Salina Community Theatre

Children
  • About labels on Screen Selects: This is something that we are aware of. The screen selects are handled in a slightly different way internally compared with the other content types. Otherwise they would have had names already.

Anyway, screen layout labeling is something that we want to solve and it will most certainly occur in a future software version.

Related