Certain attributes follow "on go" while others "in B"

Hi guys,

As the title suggests I am wondering if there is a way to have certain attributes follow the "On Go" Attribute Move and for others to follow the "In B" within the same template or preset.

The reason I am asking is I have a template set up for controlling Resolume and my fade time and clip select attributes are set in beam. When hitting go the cue executes and if the attributes are set to "On Go" the "Clip Select" and "Fade Time" both run at the same time not great if the cue before had the time set to snap and the current cue needs to be 10 seconds as the clip has already fired and realised that the time was set to 0 therefore snapped instead of fading over 10. If the attribute mode was set to "in B" the cue executes and when it completes it perfectly changes the time to the next cues time however also changes the clip select to the next cue as well therefore firing the next clip too early.

Is there a way (e.g. in the template or somewhere else) that when you record a cue it sets "Clip Select" to on go (so as not to fire early) and have "Fade Time" to in B such as it sets the fade time for the next cue after the current cue completes.

I suppose in essence what I am asking is is there a way to have a moving light automark or In B on its zoom but not its focus every time until the cue the focus is in executes.

I hope you all understand, if you need me to clarify please do not hesitate to ask.

Or scrapping all of the above is there a better way to do what I am attempting wihout the use of multiple cues?

Cheers guys!,
Chris

[edited by: weazel91 at 11:18 AM (GMT -6) on Sat, Jul 5 2014]
Related