Chase on a Master Playback

Hello all

This afternoon I saved a complete show on to USB for a company. Once saved I popped back to my desk file of the show ensuring the USB could be away and any changes made would be on the desk.

The reopened file was missing the one Chase I had loaded into a Master Playback right at the start of the plot. The chase still existed in the Sequence list just not in the Master Playback. It didn't take much to reload it to the Master but it was a little annoying to have to do so.

Additionally, loading the Chase in to the Master Playback didn't affect the file status, I would have thought that would have turned it to Yellow for unsaved data but it held at a steady white as though no change had been made.

This I noticed on our Jr.

Seems like a little bug of some kind. I was just wondering if anyone had come across any similar occurances?

Parents
  • There's two possible causes of this:

1. Check that "Auto-Update Master Pages" is ticked in Settings.
      • If This option is unticked, then changes to Master Page content are not recorded.
    2. Are you adding the chase directly from the Sequences List?
      • We recently discovered a bug in 4.3.3 and 4.3.4  whereby putting content onto Masters using the Sequences List doesn't automatically save.
      • There are three workarounds available:
        1. Load content using the # [%Content_Type%] & [MasterKey] syntax.
        2. Load content using the Master Editor
        3. Hit [Record]&[Page] after making changes to Master content.

The bug is fixed in the next version of Congo, but we're not releasing that for a while as we're adding a veritable host of new features that need testing as well.

• There's two possible causes of this:

1. Check that "Auto-Update Master Pages" is ticked in Settings.
      • If This option is unticked, then changes to Master Page content are not recorded.
    2. Are you adding the chase directly from the Sequences List?
      • We recently discovered a bug in 4.3.3 and 4.3.4  whereby putting content onto Masters using the Sequences List doesn't automatically save.
      • There are three workarounds available:
        1. Load content using the # [%Content_Type%] & [MasterKey] syntax.
        2. Load content using the Master Editor
        3. Hit [Record]&[Page] after making changes to Master content.

The bug is fixed in the next version of Congo, but we're not releasing that for a while as we're adding a veritable host of new features that need testing as well.

Children
No Data
Related