Cannot enter a time into a preset, fields don't allow any text input and key combinations don't work, what am I missing?

When I go to set an in or out time for a Cue "preset" in a sequence it takes the default time i've set of 4.99 seconds but will not let me set a new time, holding MODIFY and TIME brings up the pop up but will not allow any input into the fields?

Parents
  • Hi there -

The way dialogs work in Congo means you need to select the cell, type the number, then press MODIFY to enter that number into the selected cell - is that what you're doing and finding it doesn't work?

Can you set times to steps in A or B? The little black triangle in the A or B field in the Playback tab indicates where these commands will go - use TIME & A to move the caret to A, TIME & B to move the caret to B. You can then use # TIME to set the same time to In/Out, or # IN / # OUT to set split times.

Thanks -

Sarah

• Hi there -

The way dialogs work in Congo means you need to select the cell, type the number, then press MODIFY to enter that number into the selected cell - is that what you're doing and finding it doesn't work?

Can you set times to steps in A or B? The little black triangle in the A or B field in the Playback tab indicates where these commands will go - use TIME & A to move the caret to A, TIME & B to move the caret to B. You can then use # TIME to set the same time to In/Out, or # IN / # OUT to set split times.

Thanks -

Sarah

Children
No Data
Related