Quantum profile template

Hi Guys,

I'm on tour with 2 mac quantum profiles and using most of the time Congo or Cobalt. I had to create a device to control these 2 devices as you don't have it in library. Any chance to get it soon ? 

xx

Parents
  • Depending on exactly which fixture this is, then it is either in the Cobalt Fixture Library v10.8.0 that is currently on the Cobalt download page, or v11.2 that should be posted there soon.

You will need to update your console to Cobalt software v7.1.1, and then install a library update.
    Note that library updates are not compatible with Congo software and the installer will not update the library of a Congo software installation.

If you need the library update quicker, please email cobalt (at) etcconnect (dot) com and we can email you a temporary download link.

PS: We always need a copy of the complete fixture user manual in order to add a fixture to the library.
    If you can provide this with the request (eg a link to the PDF) then we won't need to ask for it!

• Hi,
    Thanks for quick answer. I can't see the Mac quantum profile in the new Cobalt library.
    ou can find the manual here :
    http://martin.com/en-US/Support/Product-details/MAC-Quantum-Profile
    If you can help me...
    Best regards
Reply Children
Related