Pages Not Refreshing after new data input, & selecting channel problem.

Hey there, I'm new here. I've just brought a Congo Jr (with playback wing) for my theatre venue in Exmouth (Exmouth Pavilion UK)

One thing i'm finding quite anoying at the minute is that when you record a preset scene to a master - and the preset is tab open, you have close the preset tab and reopen it before your new preset appeares in the preset tab page. The preset page does not refresh until you open and close the tab again! (EG when the new data is recorded it does't appear in the preset page). The preset page is just one example of this happening....i am finding the same problem in a number of situations. It would be nice if the pages refreshed every time new data is recorded.

The other this is (and I might have just missed somthing here)....is there no "+" or "and" button when using the keypad to select channels. Im an ex strand style user, and i really like beaing able to say channel 59 + 61 + 79 @ 80%. They only whay I've been able to do this is by clicking the channels in the Live tab.

Can anyone please advise me on this?

Cheers!!! Chris.

Related