Phone remote on windows mobile

Ive just got a xda and this runs on mobile windows, is there a way I can sync this up with my congo. I have a wireless remote so in theory I should be able to.

How can I do this, do I need a NSP or something like this.

My other question is will congo offline work on my xda as well.

Sorry if these are thick question but I was wondering as I have never used one before. I know other desks can be controlled from this.

Carl

Parents
  • Hi Carl-

I don't believe you can install Congo onto a Windows Mobile device. I know we have not done it, so we have not tested it, so we wouldn't be able to say whether it would work. My gut feeling is, though, you probably don't want to try it. Can you load other standard Windows software onto this device?

Thanks -

Sarah

• Hi Sarah,

Yep you can get other windows base programmers to work on windows mobile, I know the Grand MA (sorry for swearing !!!!) works on windows and this can be controlled from a XDA. With the volume toggle for INT and the up down left right control on the front of the phone doing movers pan and tilt (very cool)

This would be amazing if your team could do this as well as the remote is sometimes a pain when speed comes into the job.

Carl

• Hi Sarah,

Yep you can get other windows base programmers to work on windows mobile, I know the Grand MA (sorry for swearing !!!!) works on windows and this can be controlled from a XDA. With the volume toggle for INT and the up down left right control on the front of the phone doing movers pan and tilt (very cool)

This would be amazing if your team could do this as well as the remote is sometimes a pain when speed comes into the job.

Carl

Children
No Data
Related