Repeating Crash -'Congo Application Error'

Hi there,

Today's drama is that I'm encoutering a repeating (and repeatable) crash.

A Windoze dialogue box appears to tell me that there's been a Congo Application Error,

Exception code: c0000005

Exception Addr: 84ad80

Flags: 0

and it creates a dump file.

To invoke this error, all I was trying to do was re-format a Live tab to show 'all non-zero' instead of 'Used in Play'.

As this keeps reccuring, it's a bit of a problem. I've sent a couple of the Dump files to congo@etcconnect.com as instructed, is this the best course of action ? or would they want my Play file too ?

Thanks

Richard

Parents
  • Hi, 

Yes, It's best to send the Log and the Dump file together with the showfile where the crash happens to the email address. Also please write a short explanation how the crash happens and what you did when it crashed. It all helps when trying to resolve the problem.

Can you work around the problem? Can you jump to the Non-Zero format by pressing FORMAT & CH, or to the All channels format with FORMAT & ALL?

Oskar 

• Hi, 

Yes, It's best to send the Log and the Dump file together with the showfile where the crash happens to the email address. Also please write a short explanation how the crash happens and what you did when it crashed. It all helps when trying to resolve the problem.

Can you work around the problem? Can you jump to the Non-Zero format by pressing FORMAT & CH, or to the All channels format with FORMAT & ALL?

Oskar 

Children
Related