Moving a light at zero intensity

Can someone please tell me how to move my revolutions and Mac 700 at zero so that they are in place for the cue (preset)?  I really miss not being able to do a "mark" cue.  Has V5 fixed this????

Thank you for ANY insight on this!

r

Parents
  • Congo v5 does add an "Automark" function that will automatically execute marking operations without the need for thinking about GoOnGo/GoInB logic.

Also, in all versions of Congo you can record attributes for fixtures that are at zero by either ticking "Record All Attributes", or selecting "Record All Attributes" mode, or by selecting "Automatic" (Congo 4) or "Changed" (Congo 5).

"Record All Attributes" does exactly that, while "Automatic" or "Changed" will record all attributes that are "purple" (have been changed).
    In the latter case, it will warn you that "Some changed devices have no Intensity - Record anyway?" Reply "Modify" to this and it will record them.

However, I'd definitely advise that you upgrade to Congo v5 if you're not in the middle of a run - the AutoMark functionality is very useful, and the new effects engine is brilliant!

• Congo v5 does add an "Automark" function that will automatically execute marking operations without the need for thinking about GoOnGo/GoInB logic.

Also, in all versions of Congo you can record attributes for fixtures that are at zero by either ticking "Record All Attributes", or selecting "Record All Attributes" mode, or by selecting "Automatic" (Congo 4) or "Changed" (Congo 5).

"Record All Attributes" does exactly that, while "Automatic" or "Changed" will record all attributes that are "purple" (have been changed).
    In the latter case, it will warn you that "Some changed devices have no Intensity - Record anyway?" Reply "Modify" to this and it will record them.

However, I'd definitely advise that you upgrade to Congo v5 if you're not in the middle of a run - the AutoMark functionality is very useful, and the new effects engine is brilliant!

Children
Related