V5 and cRRFU

I recently installed the V5 software on my theater's Congo Jr. Ater the installation I noticed that the cRRFU no longer input commands to the board. After looking in the help files I noticed the need to enable the remote in the setup screen. After enabling the remote in the setup the cRRFU still will not input commands to the board. Is there another step that I have missed? I know the fault is not with the cRRFU or the receiver since both worked perfectly until the update. A sofware problem?   
Parents
  • Please note that in v5, all remote controls are operating in their own, separate working area. This means that you will no longer see channels selected by a remote on the console (since this distrurbed the selection of the operator). However as soon as you set a level to a channel from the remote, the level should show up in Live. All remote commands will work as before but are not necessarily visible on the console, to allow a console operator to work independently of the remote controls.

Note: If you bring up levels from the remote, they will exist in their own "master field" that will be merged with the levels from the other areas of the console. To clear the contribution from the remote controls (without using the remote control), there is a new command in Browser/Channels/Settings & Tools/Remote Controls/Clear remote fields.

• Thanks for the clarification as to the selection process when using the remote. Not seeing the channel selected on the live screen was part of my dilemma.  

Reply Children
No Data
Related