Congo Crashes

Hey,

Our Congo has crashed 3 times in a span of 12 hours. The first time i hit the update button and it went to the Congo screens but the broad was still fine. The second time it was when i hit the modify button on the save pop up. And the third time is when i tried to open up a save file. All three times i had to Ctrl-Alt-Delete and restart the desk. I have been bypassing the startup screen could this be why?

Parents
  • Did you get an error message popups on any of the crashes? Did it lock up (no reaction to commands or hourglass on) or did it actually crash (error popup, return to desktop etc.)?

Has the board been stable before and suddenly started to misbehave? If so, it might be a hardware problem. If this suddenly changed, you should probably get in contact with the service hotline. 

Bypass startup screen doesn't affect how crashes are handled. 

• As I learned the hard way there is one difference. You have no chance to get to the recovery file. For that reason I would not bypass the start up screen. As far as I understood the bypass is for architectural/unattended  installations.

My 2 p

Florian 

[edited by: FloBaeumler at 1:16 PM (GMT -6) on Wed, Jun 11 2008]
Reply Children
No Data
Related