Navigation Locked up, channels still accessible

Hi All,

I'm currently demo-ing a Congo, and this morning, it started out a little squirrelly. Specifically, I could not select a device in the drop-down menu in the Patch Wizard. The down arrow, rather than navigating down the list of devices, selected the top device and closed the drop-down menu. I tried this approximately 20 times. Once or twice, it worked, but now has failed completely to do anything but close the drop-down menu.

In addition, I have now lost the ability to navigate. I can still access channels, change levels, etc, but can not navigate around the screens. The Browser button does not activate the Browser. A number, then Tab does not activate the specified Tab. Clear, then Tab, does not clear the Tabs. I can look at the open Tabs by selecting them with the trackball/cursor, but the tab is not activated (orange), nor can I navigate within it using arrow keys. I can use the trackball/cursor to use the scroll bars in the window, but nothing else.

I first shut it down and restarted when I had the issue with the Patch Wizard. Now that navigation is locked, I cannot shut down the console,as I cannot utilize the File menu. And, as I have discovered, pulling the power to the console does not shut it down.

Any ideas??

Beth

Related