Congo users poll- not official

Hi Folks,

So, of the Congo users out there, I have a few questions:

1.)  Are you using a Congo...exclusively, often, 50% of the time, infrequently?

2.)  Are you using RPN for everything or do you use "at mode"?

3.)  Do you find the console software logical?  ie. If you aren't sure of a console operation, can you intuit the keystrokes based on other console operations?

4.)  For those using other consoles, do you find shifting in to and out of RPN difficult?

5.)  For those using other consoles, do you find yourself wishing you were working on a Congo?

Take care,

John

Parents
  • Hi everybody

and my answers are:

I use Congo or Congo Jr 90% of my work time

Always use RPN

3.)  Do you find the console software logical?  ie. If you aren't sure of a console operation, can you intuit the keystrokes based on other console operations?

I think that it's very logical. We can´t forget what we are doing cause if the console doesn't do what we want logical we do something wrong before.

4.)  For those using other consoles, do you find shifting in to and out of RPN difficult?

No

5.)  For those using other consoles, do you find yourself wishing you were working on a Congo?

I think yes. I've got people that work with others consoles and almost everyone wich to have a Congo.

• Hi everybody

and my answers are:

I use Congo or Congo Jr 90% of my work time

Always use RPN

I think that it's very logical. We can´t forget what we are doing cause if the console doesn't do what we want logical we do something wrong before.

No

I think yes. I've got people that work with others consoles and almost everyone wich to have a Congo.

Children
No Data
Related