Congo users poll- not official

Hi Folks,

So, of the Congo users out there, I have a few questions:

1.)  Are you using a Congo...exclusively, often, 50% of the time, infrequently?

2.)  Are you using RPN for everything or do you use "at mode"?

3.)  Do you find the console software logical?  ie. If you aren't sure of a console operation, can you intuit the keystrokes based on other console operations?

4.)  For those using other consoles, do you find shifting in to and out of RPN difficult?

5.)  For those using other consoles, do you find yourself wishing you were working on a Congo?

Take care,

John

Parents
  • Hi All,

Sorry to be a little negative but I don't quite understand the point of an "un-official"  poll.

I assume that most people using this forum are fans of the Congo as I am so most of the answers should be positive, however, what worries me is the two questions about RPN v @mode.

When I was part of a group of 6 people having to find a replacement desk for ITV in London (a process that took many years) we turned down desks that had RPN mode, none of us liked it. The only way the Congo won the day was having the facility to revert to @mode.

Yes, we could be accused of living in the past but we needed something that we were used to, having used the wireless remote recently which only works on RPN I found it a totally illogical way of working.

Apologies to all of you out there that love it, I just felt the urge to even up the "poll"

Best wishes

Another John

• Hi All,

Sorry to be a little negative but I don't quite understand the point of an "un-official"  poll.

I assume that most people using this forum are fans of the Congo as I am so most of the answers should be positive, however, what worries me is the two questions about RPN v @mode.

When I was part of a group of 6 people having to find a replacement desk for ITV in London (a process that took many years) we turned down desks that had RPN mode, none of us liked it. The only way the Congo won the day was having the facility to revert to @mode.

Yes, we could be accused of living in the past but we needed something that we were used to, having used the wireless remote recently which only works on RPN I found it a totally illogical way of working.

Apologies to all of you out there that love it, I just felt the urge to even up the "poll"

Best wishes

Another John

Children
No Data
Related