Jem ZR24/7

I am trying to use 2 Jem ZR24/7 hazers and cant seem to find a template i have done one but it does not want to work. ant comments??
Parents
  • Hi,

I had a quick look at the Jem 24/7 Hazer manual and a template for this device is a pretty simple one.
    I have no idea what might be wrong in the template you made, but I just made a template for it so you can check if this one looks different then yours. I made the first channel be Intensity and the second "Fan speed" and it is in the Beam category.
    You can also import the template I made into your show using the Import Wizard function.

There really doesn't seem to be much that even can go wrong when it comes to controlling the Jem 24/7 hazer via DMX. You could even control it by just using two normal channels.

Let us know if this works. 

Oskar

[edited by: okrogell at 2:16 AM (GMT -6) on Thu, Jun 26 2008]
    Jem247HazerTemplate.asc
  • Thanks for your help i looked at both templates and there were almost the same what i did wrong was i addressed the dmx in the board at .1 not .2...

I then tweaked your template to fog start and the ranges are each output of fog 1-20.

I can upload the template if anyone needs it.

Also i am glad to have fog controlled by dmx and not having to set it and never adjust it!

• Thanks for your help i looked at both templates and there were almost the same what i did wrong was i addressed the dmx in the board at .1 not .2...

I then tweaked your template to fog start and the ranges are each output of fog 1-20.

I can upload the template if anyone needs it.

Also i am glad to have fog controlled by dmx and not having to set it and never adjust it!

Children
No Data
Related