Congo offline editor compatible with Windows Vista?

Is the Congo offline editor graphically compatible with Windows Vista?  When I open the program the menus display correctly but the live display and any other screens are unreadable, low resolution screens, making the program unusable.  Anyone else had this problem and found a work around?  Any advice is much appreciated!!!
  • Hi there -

Officially, we cannot say Congo is compatible with Vista yet because we get extremely varied results from Vista PC to PC. On some it runs just fine. On others it behaves as you describe or worse. We believe this is because of how Vista is interacting with different video drivers. We continue to test and to try to make it behave, but at the moment, I have to say "maybe - depends on your PC configuration".

Sorry - 

Sarah

• The best advice I can give at present is to ensure that you have the latest video card drivers - if you go to the chipset manufacturer's website they will have the latest version for download.

Generally either nVidia, ATI, or Intel.

Unfortunately Vista graphics compatibility is a big problem for most software companies - hopefully this will improve over time!

Related