Master Priority

Is it possible to set a priority to a Master?  Example:

In the Main Playback, I have a preset where there are a bunch of VL's at level Full, On Seq2, I have an intensity chase (made up of several presets) assigned to those VL's. Bringing up the Master (assigned to Seq2) doesn't do anything becuase the level is at full already. So what I have to do now is make another preset (in Seq1) to take the VL's to zero, than bring up the Master (Seq2). If I can set a priority, than bringing up the Master (Se2) would over-ride the Main Playback. Bringing the fader down would restore.

MZ
  • There are no master priorities in Congo. Intensity is always handled HTP, so you will need to reduce the intensity of the fixtures sourced from the main playback before applying your chase. Dynamic Effects are the only things that can "override" an intensity level, but even in this case, dynamics work much better on fixtures at 50% than at full (in which case you would only see the "low" dips of the dynamic since you can't take intensity above full). I know that there are some chases you need to build that won't work as dynamics, though, so you will have to take those intensities down.

Thanks -

Sarah

Related