Moving Light Personalities

My name is Dragan Malesevic.I am lighting desiner and work in congres centar "Sava" in Belgrade,Serbia,(http://www.savacentar.com) I am new user and i need help .Where I can find Moving Light Personalities for Congo with new definisions and when You finish new software 4.3.can you send me e-mail.

Thank you very much.

Parents
  • Welcome Dragan!

Congo contains over 800 moving light personalities right now. Is there a specific fixture you are looking for? If a fixture does not appear in the Congo software libraries, you can easily build your own on the console or in the offline editor. If you need help, please don't hesitate to contact ETC technical services. Or, you can ask on the forums if someone has already created that fixture.

New fixtures will be included in the v4.3 software release, which you can expect to see on our Web site next week.

I hope this helps - if you need more information, please don't hesitate to ask!

Thanks -

Sarah

• Welcome Dragan!

Congo contains over 800 moving light personalities right now. Is there a specific fixture you are looking for? If a fixture does not appear in the Congo software libraries, you can easily build your own on the console or in the offline editor. If you need help, please don't hesitate to contact ETC technical services. Or, you can ask on the forums if someone has already created that fixture.

New fixtures will be included in the v4.3 software release, which you can expect to see on our Web site next week.

I hope this helps - if you need more information, please don't hesitate to ask!

Thanks -

Sarah

Children
Related