Setting 'Highlight' levels for generic dimmers

Hi there, I just wondered whether it is possible, either to disable 'Highlight' for generic dimmers or to set a limit on the intensity value which 'Highlight' will invoke.

The thinking behind this is, if someone has been using 'Highlight' to flash through a rig of movers and accidentally leaves 'Highlight' on, then selects a large group of generics... the main breaker is likely to go !

I know I could achive this by creating a new template for a generic dimmer, setting the highlight value to what I wanted and patching all of my dimmers as devices but is this the easiest solution ?

Thanks again

Richard

[edited by: Richard J at 9:10 AM (GMT -6) on Tue, Mar 27 2007]
Parents
  • The highlight level defaults to the step level in the channel settings.  This is set under settings in the channel settings tab (press setup on the console, first tab is channel settings).  This will change your default "at level" setting, but will allow you to highlight generic dimmers to any level you want. 

J. R.

• The highlight level defaults to the step level in the channel settings.  This is set under settings in the channel settings tab (press setup on the console, first tab is channel settings).  This will change your default "at level" setting, but will allow you to highlight generic dimmers to any level you want. 

J. R.

Children
Related