Congo Kid touchscreen

Helo,

I rather ask a stupid question, than do a wrong decision.

I'm about to get a Congo Kid console soon. Now I have to choose a touchscreen monitor and I just like other brand than Elo, which is recomended by ETC.

I've read this article on your webpage Unfortunatelly I can't find any 17" touchscreen witn Win7 compatible mark. I'd like to use this iiYama

Some people say, there could be a big problem installing third party touchscreen into Congo Kid. What do you think?

Thanks

Parents
  • Hi Tomas,

if you are buying a new Congo Kid that was manufactured now, it will have the Windows7 Embedded Operating System.
    You can tell this because it has a two Ethernet ports on the backside.

Your iiyama Monitor datasheet link you mailed does say its Windows7 compliant:

Driver

multi-touch: Windows7/8 (HID compliant), single-touch: Vista, XP, 9X, 2000, CE, NT4), Linux, Mac (OSX)

So they will work!

Have fun!

• Hi Tomas,

if you are buying a new Congo Kid that was manufactured now, it will have the Windows7 Embedded Operating System.
    You can tell this because it has a two Ethernet ports on the backside.

Your iiyama Monitor datasheet link you mailed does say its Windows7 compliant:

Driver

multi-touch: Windows7/8 (HID compliant), single-touch: Vista, XP, 9X, 2000, CE, NT4), Linux, Mac (OSX)

So they will work!

Have fun!

Children
Related