Congo reliability

Ive had a Congo Junior for about 4 weeks now, which i use at a multi purpose venue called Exmouth Pavilion.

Over those few weeks ive had many different software crashes, freezes, and a few hardware problems.

ETC came down and replaced my console and that cleared a lot of my hardware problems, but I am still getting lots of minor problems and the occasional crash or freeze. the more i use the console the more things i find wrong with it.

I dont want to go into all the details of the different crashes, as ive been keeping good contact with ETC to try and sort these.

Just wondering if any of you have been having problems with the Congo software or hardware however small or big.

Cheers Chris. 

Parents
  • I would say i have this problem 60% of the time. As i sed, i use Zero88 Chil pro dimmers. 3x - 24ch and 1x -12ch (for house lights)

I also have one beta pack - which seems to have no problems. I have to say - i have noticed its pretty much the same lights that seem to come on ( i would say mostly channels 20/40, also normally all the house lights hold a state. Macs sometimes do somthing as well......bit odd.

• I would say i have this problem 60% of the time. As i sed, i use Zero88 Chil pro dimmers. 3x - 24ch and 1x -12ch (for house lights)

I also have one beta pack - which seems to have no problems. I have to say - i have noticed its pretty much the same lights that seem to come on ( i would say mostly channels 20/40, also normally all the house lights hold a state. Macs sometimes do somthing as well......bit odd.

Children
No Data
Related