Working Fields.

Now correct me if I'm wrong, and I probably am, but...

It was my understanding that if you select 'Playback' or 'A', 'B' or 'Blind' to work into and press 'Record' you only record the contents of that field.

Selecting Live, and then Recording would record the Live Output of the desk.

I had assumed that after recording 'Live' and selecting 'Playback' as my working field, the desk should return to recording the output of the Main Playback only, ignoring any content from the Submasters ?

On our desk (v 4.2.1) on selecting 'Playback', the 'Live' light remains lit and the desk continues to record the full Live output.

Is this a fault or a feature ? am I doing something wrong or have I got the wrong end of the stick regarding working fields ?

Thanks for (again) your help

Richard

Parents
  • If you only want to record the contents of the Main Playback, holding [Record] and pressing [A] will ignore all masters and only record the current output from the Main Playback and keypad levels.

This record function uses the change flags and your attribute recording settings to determine which attributes to record, just like when you record the Live output.

• If you only want to record the contents of the Main Playback, holding [Record] and pressing [A] will ignore all masters and only record the current output from the Main Playback and keypad levels.

This record function uses the change flags and your attribute recording settings to determine which attributes to record, just like when you record the Live output.

Children
No Data
Related