Old Scenes/shows and patching still useable after firmware and/or software update?

Hello to everyone!

Can anybody tell me, if my old Scenes / presets and the dimmer patching are still useable after a firmware and Software update?

I am now on Firmware 1.0.0.9.0.027.

My current Software Version is 6.0.4.9.0.82

Looking Forward reading your answers...

Greetings

Tobias

Parents
  • Hi Tobias - yes they still will be. First you need to update your console to Congo Family Update v6.4.1 and perform  all the Firmware updates that

are listed in the Congo Family Update Release Note v6.4.1, and then you can update to Cobalt Family Update v7.3.1 and then perform all the Firmware updates that are listed for that console in the Cobalt Family Update Release Notes v7.3.1.

You can download both Software updates and both Release Notes on our Website

• Hi Tobias - yes they still will be. First you need to update your console to Congo Family Update v6.4.1 and perform  all the Firmware updates that

are listed in the Congo Family Update Release Note v6.4.1, and then you can update to Cobalt Family Update v7.3.1 and then perform all the Firmware updates that are listed for that console in the Cobalt Family Update Release Notes v7.3.1.

You can download both Software updates and both Release Notes on our Website

Children
Related