midi

Is there any way to turn the midi show control on and off easily? we're being triggered by other devices this show, and the only way I can find to turn MSC on and off is within setup to check and uncheck the MIDI show control checkbox.  I've tried to make a macro to toggle this, but keystrokes in Setup don't seem to affect macros.  In addition it would be great if it was easy to see MSC on or off on the monitor similar to Park or Mask.  And it would be great to be able to have a specific on and off command (on a master or direct select) that is not just a toggle, so it's definitely on or off without checking state first.

Thanks.

Mark

Mark Lanks

Congo Programmer, Signature Theatre

Parents
  • Hi Mark - I think you have found the only way to turn MSC on and off at the moment. We are looking at creating a new show control dock view in a future release and it may be possible to add "pushbutton" control for turning MSC input on and off in that dock. For the moment, though, it is what it is.

Thanks -

Sarah

• Hi Mark - I think you have found the only way to turn MSC on and off at the moment. We are looking at creating a new show control dock view in a future release and it may be possible to add "pushbutton" control for turning MSC input on and off in that dock. For the moment, though, it is what it is.

Thanks -

Sarah

Children
No Data
Related