Accessing Congo Windows Background in V5

I am trying to access the windows background/windows explorer in the new V5 Congo Software which was possible in the previous versions of the Congo software through advanced settings.  There does not seem to be a way to do that with V5.  Anyone have any idea on how to do this in V5?

Cheers,

F

Parents
  • Hello,

In the setup screen, Ctrl Alt Del.  This will open a window that you can then browse into the hard drive.

Sarah, I use this to create subdirectories for Play files and to move out of date files to an Archive folder.  I am a little retentive about my use of subdirectories on all computers.

Take care,

John

• Hello,

In the setup screen, Ctrl Alt Del.  This will open a window that you can then browse into the hard drive.

Sarah, I use this to create subdirectories for Play files and to move out of date files to an Archive folder.  I am a little retentive about my use of subdirectories on all computers.

Take care,

John

Children
  • JPALMERLD:

Take care,

John

Hi John,

You can insert subfolders in the save as dialog in Files. Go [Browser]-> Files ---> Save as ---> Play Archive  Now press insert and a dialog box comes up. You can now name your new folder. The Files tree closes now and after reopening your new subfolder is there. I have not tried to create subfolder in folders, but that should be possible.

Hope that helps

Florian

Related