Content Fx Times

I'm still trying to get used to the new Effects package in V5 and need help with the times.  We have 6 first gen Revolutions and i need them to go from point A to B to C.  points A B and C are all the same distance apart, and the light is only panning from point to point.  I need them to get from point A to point B in half the time it takes to get from point B to C. 

Help please

• Hi there -

Just to make sure we're all talking about the same things - you have created a Series to use in your Content Effect that has three steps in it, each step containing a Focus Palette that corresponds to positions A, B and C above, correct? 

You could adjust the attack time (attack=the time of the fade of the piece of content, in this case Pan) of the step containing position B to half of the attack times of the other two steps and then also play with the step time (step time = tempo = the timing of the triggering of the steps' attack times) - either on that step or on one of the others (not knowing exactly how you want the fixtures to move it's hard to judge - I suggest playing with it for a bit). You can, of course, enter % times (100%, 50%) instead of real times and then make adjustments to the step and attack times on the Effect Playback. 

Does that help at all?

Thanks - 

Sarah

• Yes it does I'll play with it and see what I get. I'd tried playing with the attack times and it hasn't done anything noticeable.  But I'll play with the step times.  

Thanks
Related