Several questions: Rubberband, move fades, chase fading

Hi,

I have been using the Congo for a year now but have only really been busking it. If anyone can help with the following questions that would be great.

If I have a chase and I masterlink it to a step in a sequence how can I make the chase fade in time with the cue when I hit Go? As you have to do 0 INSERT Masterlink to cancel the chase in the next cue and this just cuts the chase abruptly?

Is it possible to mask or delay attributes specifically in the rubberband function? e.g. I have a master fader move my Mac250 to stage left and colour it blue and put the prism in, but when I fade it out I want the unit to move and the intensity to fade but not see the colour wheel move or prism disengage until the intensity is at 0 when I do want the other attributes to return to their previous state.

Could someone give me some examples of when to use a 'Move Fade' as I am not entirely sure i understand what to use it for.

Similarly examples of using 'Capture' and 'Park'.

Many thanks in advance.

Parents
  • Hello, you need a move fade for example you want a cue fade slowly like a sunrise and in the move you can say another cue to "go" - the "sunrise" still goes to its end - for example: Cue 1: Channel 1 + 2 goes over 2 minutes to zero Cue 2: set as move fade then put the same channels in as in Cue 1 + the channels you want to move in Cue 2 Then the slow fade goes further if you set Cue 2 to “go” Greettins from Dortmund
  • Hello, you need a move fade for example you want a cue fade slowly like a sunrise and in the move you can say another cue to "go" - the "sunrise" still goes to its end - for example: Cue 1: Channel 1 + 2 goes over 2 minutes to zero Cue 2: set as move fade then put the same channels in as in Cue 1 + the channels you want to move in Cue 2 Then the slow fade goes further if you set Cue 2 to “go” Greettins from Dortmund
Children
No Data
Related