Overbright Displays

Hi I have noticed that recently the displays in my congo over the subs and direct selects have become overly bright in sections and generally inconsistent in all, is there a way to reset them or is it going to be a return to workshop?

Many Thanks

Andy

[edited by: Ryote at 4:16 AM (GMT -6) on Wed, Oct 01 2008]
Parents
  • Hi there -

You can adjust the backlight and contrast for the console's LCD displays using the "Console Settings" dialog available in the Browser>General Settings. This may get you to a better backlight/contrast ratio for your environment. It may also be an issue with the LCDs themselves, which may require a hardware solution. I would suggest trying the settings first, and if they don't help give technical support a call directly.

Thanks -

Sarah

• Hi there -

You can adjust the backlight and contrast for the console's LCD displays using the "Console Settings" dialog available in the Browser>General Settings. This may get you to a better backlight/contrast ratio for your environment. It may also be an issue with the LCDs themselves, which may require a hardware solution. I would suggest trying the settings first, and if they don't help give technical support a call directly.

Thanks -

Sarah

Children
No Data
Related