Effects bug

We've had a few problems with the new effects.

At one point we managed to get a moving light to show up in the Live Effects screen.  I suspect we were in that screen before we went to insert a new device.  While the fixture was in the Live Effects screen it offset all of our inputs by one effect.  The fixture was displayed as E1, when you selected E2 you were actually controlling the effect that was originally E1, etc.  We had to delete all of the effects controls and reinsert them to fix it.

We also discovered that when we deleted the first recorded channel set we got some bugs in the new first channel set.  It seems that when everything renumbered, we deleted the channel set at the top of the list, the info from the old channel set 1 got added to the new channel set 1.  We had to rerecord the first channel set.

Thanks,
Mat

• Hi Mat -

I know what happened here. You added a new template for a fixture after you had inserted effect playbacks. This is a known issue and will be fixed in v5.1, hopefully going into beta test soon (like in a couple of weeks).

I'll take a look at the channel set thing. Strange. 

Thanks for the report!

Sarah

Related