Congo Jr Masters acting like 2 scene preset since upgrade to v5

Since upgrading to v5 on our Congo jr, I have noticed that every time I load a channel or a preset into a Master on the play back wing it records in both the upper and lower master. In other words it would record to Master 20 and Master 40. If I clear either of the masters then when I reopen the show, neither master has anything loaded. When recording a preset I use RECORD + MASTER KEY, and let the system pick the next open preset. Is there a setting I am missing ? I beleive I upgraded from v4.3 but would have to double check. I do not remember this happening before the upgrade to v5.
Parents
  • Hi,

It seems like you have the same Master Page on both the upper and lower master rows. Change for example the upper row to Page 2 by using the "+ " key next to the Page key on the wing.
    If you have the same page show on both rows, you will get the same data. The default is to have Page 1 and 2 open on the masters. That way both rows have their own content.

Oskar 

• Hi,

It seems like you have the same Master Page on both the upper and lower master rows. Change for example the upper row to Page 2 by using the "+ " key next to the Page key on the wing.
    If you have the same page show on both rows, you will get the same data. The default is to have Page 1 and 2 open on the masters. That way both rows have their own content.

Oskar 

Children
No Data
Related