Congo Radio Remote Focus Unit

HI

I have tried many syntax strings to get the congo to record to a group or preset. Can someone please give me the right command to eg:

1:    Record state to group 1

2:     Record state to preset 1

3:     Record circuit 24, 25, 35, 42 to group 2

The documentation that comes with the remote is hopelessly to basic. 

Thanks

Parents
  • First of all, the Congo RRFU uses the same syntax as the console - Reverse-Polish-Notation, or "number-then-thing".
    Secondly, the second function (labelled sideways) of each button is accessed by pressing the [FUNC] button, then the command button.

For example: 

Select channel 1: [1] [Ch]

Set it to 56%: [5] [6] [@Level]

To record Preset 1: Set levels, then [1] [FUNC] [RECORD]

To record Preset 12: Set levels, then [1] [2] [FUNC] [RECORD]

Unfortunately, I don't believe it can record Groups. The Group key is there to recall previously-recorded groups as an aid when focussing.

[edited by: Richard at 10:44 AM (GMT -6) on Tue, Apr 24 2007]
  • Richard:

Unfortunately, I don't believe it can record Groups. The Group key is there to recall previously-recorded groups as an aid when focussing.

Hi Richard,

Are there any plans to implement this in the future? This would be much appreciated. I often have incomming productions with very little time to plot the show. So recording groups while one does the focus would be a great time saver.

Florian

• Richard:

Hi Richard,

Are there any plans to implement this in the future? This would be much appreciated. I often have incomming productions with very little time to plot the show. So recording groups while one does the focus would be a great time saver.

Florian

Children
No Data
Related