PATCH few channels to one output

Hi.

As in subject- is there a way of patching like this?

I.e.

I need something like this.

CH              |         OUTPUT

1                                   1.1

2                                   1.1

234                                1.1

127                                1.1

Parents
  • Hi there -

In Congo, a single output may only be patched to one channel at a time. Can I ask, out of curiosity, why you want to patch a dimmer to many channels?

Thanks much -

Sarah

• I think I can explain...

I'm talking about the conventional fixtures.

When we go on tour, sometimes on place we have  not enough fixtures and not enough time  to prepare the shows.

Very often we have only our console. We have our program. In plots we have a couple of fixtures with almost the same positions. BUT this fixtures ( CHANNELS) are not duplicating in presets.

I.E.

Channels 123 and 514 have very, very similar positions

PRESET 1 { CH 123, CH 2, CH 45, CH 356}

PRESET 2 { CH 514, CH 1, CH 666}

When I have not enough time to prepare the show, and not enough fixtures and it's  possible -  I can use one fixture for both channels.

ufff.....

• I think I can explain...

I'm talking about the conventional fixtures.

When we go on tour, sometimes on place we have  not enough fixtures and not enough time  to prepare the shows.

Very often we have only our console. We have our program. In plots we have a couple of fixtures with almost the same positions. BUT this fixtures ( CHANNELS) are not duplicating in presets.

I.E.

Channels 123 and 514 have very, very similar positions

PRESET 1 { CH 123, CH 2, CH 45, CH 356}

PRESET 2 { CH 514, CH 1, CH 666}

When I have not enough time to prepare the show, and not enough fixtures and it's  possible -  I can use one fixture for both channels.

ufff.....

Children
Related