Congo Jr issues

Few issues that I want to report regarding the Congo Jr I am using.

The parameter wheels are not functioning as they should.  In layout editor the parameter all parameter wheels shrink the fixtures as well as doing what they should ie shrink and rotate etc.

For devices (LED colour changers) the green parameter wheel changes values on the blue channel and sometimes they don´t do anything.  Suspect that this is a hardware failure rather than a software issue.  Seems to be most profound on wheels 2 and 3.

Random channels get turned ON when I turn the desk OFF.  The solution I have been using to solve this is to turn ON the desk for a few seconds and then turn the power OFF.  Can´t imagine that this is good for the desk though so any suggestion around this are welcome.

Few qestsions:

Is it possible to pan around in layout view, rather than zoom in and out to the centre?

Is it possible to scroll down in live view (down the channel list in format All channels), instead of having to have couple of live tabs open?

And one suggestion:

Channel database would be more helpful if it also contained patch information or if channel and output list contained Text A from Channel database.

Many thanks,
Orri

Related